If third-party cookies are blocked you will only see
__Host-partitioned-cookie=123 in the Site B iframe.
If third-party cookies are allowed you will see
__Host-partitioned-cookie=123 in the iframe.
For more details follow the demo walkthrough.
Test the behavior with third-party cookies blocked
- Use Chrome 114 or higher.
- Open Settings > Privacy and security.
- Click Third party cookies.
- Select Block third party cookies.
- Reload the page or click Go to Site A
You will only see
__Host-partitioned-cookie=123in the Site B iframe.
When you are on Site B the unparitioned cookie is not in
third-party context so it's not blocked and you will see
Clear cookiesTo reset the demo, clear all cookies for the site:
- In Application > Storage > Cookies >
- Right click on
- Click Clear